Tuesday, March 13, 2012

REST

Just wanted you to know that I am still here!  I have been super busy lately.  I'm trying to get everything turned in to Bigfish (the screenprinting shop I'm using) so I can get to sewing on my pillows.  It has been really hard for me to pick which designs I want to move forward with.  There are so many options!  My first set are scheduled to be printed by the end of this week, so I've been scrambling to get it all together!


I did make a little time to go outside and take in God's beauty.  It is so good to just be still sometimes and look around you...ya know!  I mean I didn't even know stuff started blooming already! It reminded me of this verse.

Matthew 6: 28

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"




Among all the busy, and sometimes stressful or worrisome times...we can REST.  God always takes care of us.

I'm also helping with a friend's wedding.  It has been lots of fun. She and her family have the greatest taste. There will be lots of vintage, eclectic things there. We just finished putting up a canopy over the isle for the ceremony. Really fun!  I'm excited to share some pics as soon as I get some!


Oh, and I get to go on a girl trip to Chicago with my mom and two sisters right after the wedding. I'm so so so excited to spent some quality girl time with them!  We have been trying to plan the trip in between the craziness of it all!  We plan on going to Ikea... that's all I really need to say=)



3 comments:

  1. just found your blog and enjoyed browsing! enjoy your rest:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for browsing! And I am enjoying rest. It's much better that way=) Stop by any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the verse and reminder that we need REST - God created us that way! Love the pics of new life - God gives us renewed life when we rest.

    ReplyDelete