Sunday, February 5, 2012

My First Pinterest Recipe!

I just recently got a pinterest account. It is really fun.  What I like most about it is that I finally have a way to neatly and easily store all the photos that I like.  I always drag pics to the desktop...which we all know can get cluttered so fast.  I am loving the different boards that help me organize so much easier than before.  Yay for pinterest.

I saved this recipe for Naan a few weeks ago and have been wanting to try it. I love bread. I don't know why but I always have. This one just looked too good to pass up.

We loved it!  It could be used with so many meals and is really easy to make. It does have to sit for about an hour to rise, but if you plan that in your day...not so bad!

Here is the recipe...and the pic I saw that made me want to make it!




Here's our try at it.  Surprisingly...ours turned out to look pretty much like the pic.  It doesn't always turn out that way!  I guess it is just flat bread though=)






We decided to use ours as open face tortillas for a mexican meal. We made rice and taco seasoned meat. Then we dumped on some black beans, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, cheese, and sour cream. Mmmm Mmmm.


I'm telling you...you gotta make this.  SO YUMMY!

Hope you all enjoy your Monday.  We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment