Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Color Decisions

I'm just about ready to send some designs for my pillows to the printer!  I'm so excited. I just have a few more decisions to make about color combos and inks. 

My plan is to send just a couple designs in and get sewing on those. I plan on having up to twenty total pillow designs. That's a lot of pillows...and a lot of decisions to make. I'm really excited about the designs that we're gonna have printed first.  I think they are going to be really fun! 

I had all this laid out on the floor yesterday and told Justin, "It's really happening!"  I am so giddy about it.  These are all the fabric swatches and ink samples that Bigfish let me take home. They have been so helpful!









Enjoy the sunshine today!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun, Kendra! I'm so excited to see your new designs. I'm sure they'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete