Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Projects

Hey!  I've been away for a while busy with some projects.  I know I've been saying that I want to have my own shop...I'm tired of just thinking about it and not doing it. WELL...I'm doing it!  I have LOTS to learn and lots to make.  Justin has been such a great support and has encouraged me to go for it. We are working on ideas and I can't even tell you how excited I am. 

He is such an amazing graphic designer.  He is helping me with my business plan, graphic ideas, website layout, etc. He pushes me.

Everything is in the very beginning stages at this point.  I'm doing lots of research, pricing and fabric hunting. YES...more fabric.

This is just the beginning of all my messes of paperwork.  I am working on being organized though!  Trying really hard!  I even bought files for out filing cabinet.  Yes...I did.



I can't wait to share more with you.  It's not going to happen right away...(like I wish it could) Everything takes more time and effort than you think... but you're welcome to hang in there with me through the journey!  I'm really excited!

Oh, and we are working on doing a little room makeover.  We got wood this weekend to work on a headboard. I'll share progress soon!

Hope you all have a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Kendra! I know it's going to be wonderful, can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete