Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Desserts: Post Three

I forget how much I like pumpkin until thanksgiving rolls around.  Why do we only make things with pumpkin then?  I decided that I want to make pumpkin muffins year round. I just made this recipe last night and they are soooo yummy! They are called Pumkin Cream Cheese Streussel Muffins.  The name says it all!

They are really fun to make and don't take too long.  There are a few ingredients, but oh so worth it. I kinda like when recipes have lots of ingredients...it makes me feel like a good cook=) 

I want to make a pumpkin pie for tomorrow too.  This one looks tasty.


I'm so excited to spend time with family.  We are so blessed and so thankful.  I'm thankful for amazing parents, my siblings, my in-laws, my sisters and brother-in-law.  My husband, who supports me and encourages me. Our home. Food on the table every day. Clean running water. My job. Being able to do what I love.

Most of all, I'm thankful for the freedom we have in Christ. I'm thankful that God sent his son to die for our sins.  He is the reason we live.  He is life.  He is love. 

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving this year. See you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment