Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby Clothing: My current project

I hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a really good time with lots of family.  We are so blessed. I never got around to making our own Thanksgiving meal.  I guess I can always make another night special though.  There was just too much food already!

I'm so excited to be a part of a friend's new shop.  I can't wait to share details with you soon...as soon as she has everything in place. I have been making lots of fun projects for it. I love making children's clothing, and that's what I've been working on over the past few weeks.

Here is my mess of a sewing room and some color combo's I've chosen so far for some outfits.  I'm excited to share more soon.




4 comments:

  1. eeeeee! i LOVE all those print combos! can't wait to see what they become! www.camilleyanair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby clothing? shop in springfield? i like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies=) It's gonna be an online shop. The girl who is doing it is super talented and will have some pretty amazing things on her shop...I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything you touch turns to gold! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete