Monday, October 10, 2011

Orange & Yellow, Blue and Brown

I was going through my closet today, frantically trying to find a matching pair of boots among the chaos of pillows and clothes and I don't know what else.  It needs some work. We now have a closet with space, and I somehow still manage to make it hard on myself to find things.  I think it's just become that catch all closet where I can hide my messes.  I do plan on cleaning it up soon!

While I was digging, I found some heels I bought a when I was in high school.  I remember getting them when my mom and I were in the mall on  a special shopping trip.  Special because we rarely went to the mall.  There was a huge shoe sale and I just couldn't put them down.  I think they're so fun and I want to wear them more.  Thought they were great to share along with this fall season. 



We got to take some senior pics out in a surrounding town this weekend.  The family had the most beautiful piece of property.  With the trees changing colors, it was just perfect.  I'm excited to see how they turn out!  I love being able to take pics with Justin.  We're learning lots.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment