Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Decor

I was looking at more decor pics and love these. I just want to get lots of ideas before I make too many decisions...since decisions usually = money...if ya know what I mean.

 I love this chair!  And the tv stand is simple and timeless.  The speakers are really neat too!  They actually look like art on the wall and not just a big black box.  I like.

I like how simple the bathroom colors are too. Super cozy.

Photos found here.



 I love this color scheme.  It is so inviting.


photo

And I love this kitchen. It kinda reminds me of ours.  Ours doesn't have any hardware on the cabinets yet. This picture makes me realize what a difference it can make. I'd love to get some for at least a few of the cabinets.

photo

Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment