Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Applesauce Muffins

The applesauce turned out AMAZING...as always. I always love going to my parent's house and making it with my mom.  It brings back lots of memories.

It's crazy to me that you don't have to add ANYTHING to applesauce and it still tastes so sweet and yummy.  I've already gone through a bag. I would eat it with every meal if I could!

Here's that Muffin Recipe I said I'd share with you.  I just made them the other night with dinner.  I think they are my favorite muffins.  At least they're up there at the top of the list.

Applesauce Muffins 

Bake for 20-25 min (or less in mini muffin pan) at 350°
1 1/2 cups flour
1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup oil
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup applesauce or grated apple

Mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and the wet in another.  Then mix both together.


Greece muffin pan and fill with dough.


When they are finished baking, dip the tops in butter and then cinnamon sugar.


Enjoy!!!! And try not to eat too many at once.



2 comments:

  1. yum! I just made those for supper tonight!
    My recipe adds 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg for a yummy flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have forgotten to write that one on my recipe! I gotta add that! Thanks=)

    ReplyDelete