Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankful

We watched Soul Surfer last night.  I've been hearing lots about it and how good it was.  I cried...several times.  It was so amazing to see how Bethany handled everything and how she rose above something so tragic. It was so encouraging and motivating for me.  It reminded me to quite worrying about the little things and to be thankful for what God has blessed me with. There are so many times that I forget what I have right in front of me.  I am so blessed.  She said in the movie, Life is about so much more than surfing...it's about love.

Life is about so much more than decorating or designing or blogging or shopping or ...you fill in the blank.  It's about showing love to others and allowing yourself to be loved by others.

If you havn't seen it...you should!



Here's the real Bethany Hamilton...One strong lady!




Have a great Wednesday...


Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment