Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Family FAIR...

I thought share our fair photos with you.  We went last week and had a great time together. Justin and I went with my sisters and met up with some other fam and friends there. 

We decided not to buy ride tickets, so we just walked around and looked at artwork and photography indoors for a while (it was 100 degrees that day!)  This is where we came across a giant table with bins and bins of candy.  We couldn't resist so we all grabbed a few of our favorites.  I had to try the mini jawbreakers. They were the size of a bebe! 




When it got a little cooler, we walked around outside and enjoyed the lights, sounds, and smells of the fair...ahhh fried food.

All in all, we had a great time eating cotton candy (which I havn't had in years), getting the best ever, Pineapple Whip, and taking fun photos.  I hope you enjoy.



























I loved spending time with my family!  That's what makes the fair a special place.  I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Have a great Thursday! The weekend is just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment