Monday, August 15, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

I was craving chicken salad sandwiches for a few weeks and finally decided to just make them.  I think I ended up making way too much though, by the time I added all the ingredients, I had a whole big bowl full.  We ate on it all week....ALL WEEK.  I don't want chicken salad sandwiches any more...

...sorry I don't have all the correct measurements, but it's kinda like egg salad where you just add until it looks like the right consistency...

Here's how to make:

You'll need:

Chicken
Green Grapes
Sliced Almonds
Mayonnaise
Vinegar
Terragon
Salt

Finely chop the chicken and cut grapes in half.  Add in bowl.




Next, add the mayonnaise. (Add enough for the chicken and grapes to stick together)


Mix together first three ingredients and then add:

1-2 Tablespoons of vinegar (to taste)
2-3 Tablespoons of terragon (to taste)


Add Almonds


Mix and spread on sandwich! I used swirl rye bread, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese too.  I love the mixture of flavors.  Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment