Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bubbles

I loved being able to spend some quality time with some friends from my college days. I love how God puts people in your life that become such great friends in such a short amount of time.  It's so much fun to be able to share life together...even if that means from miles and miles away.  I'm so thankful for such amazing friends.

One friend has two sweet little girls.  We got them some gifts.  A baby doll, bubbles, and a light- up rubber ball. We may have had more fun with them than the kiddos.

Here's some pics that reminded me of our time together:

You're never too old for bubbles



We went shopping for hours while my mom watched the kids.  Some quality catch-up time was much appreciated!


We had a late-night salon at the house, painted our nails and got hand massages...the best!





Had a fun picnic at the park...





I am so thankful for such sweet ladies and such a special time.








www.nadjaseale.com, debutanteclothing.com, bluevelvetvintage.com, boldnherbaceous.wordpress.com,

1 comment:

  1. LOVE. You are the best and it was fun to be with you, too. I hope it all happens again sooner rather than later. We are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete