Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rusty Old Serving Carts

I'm not sure why, but when I see rust, or chipped paint I think AMAZING!  I love the character those things bring.  I was in a thrift store today and saw this really cute old cart on wheels...it took everything in me not to buy it.  It may have been a little overboard on the rust-meter.  I still loved it.  Wish I had a picture of it to show you.  But...I did find these and I think they are all so cute!  So fun for a little party to serve drinks or little hors doeuvres on! I guess you would call them bar carts, or beverage carts?  













 Hope you enjoyed!











elledecor.com, cgi.ebay.com, livingfaithfoundationministries.org, thevintagescout.blogspot.com, whippedstyle.com, inventory.foundrentals.com, maisonboheme.blogspot.com, abodelove.blogspot.com, stylehive.com, thisnext.com

No comments:

Post a Comment