Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quarter for a Cart

When I was little, I loved putting the quarter in the shopping cart at Aldis to get the cart for my mom.  She went there often to find the best deals and to save money.  Since I've been out on my own, I've only gone a handful of times.  I just don't like going to multiple stores to get groceries, and Aldis doesn't always have everything you need.  I decided to give it a go yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.  They had so many deals I called Justin and told him all about them!

Their super good deals of the week are Tomatoes on the vine ( five in a pack) for only 79 cents!  I thought surely it meant by weight, but nope...just 79 cents for five tomatoes!  They also had four ears of corn (or lobes of corn as a friend calls them) for only 69 cents! 

I couldn't keep this little secret to myself...so those of you who live near Aldis, grab a quarter and get ready to save some money!

1 comment:

  1. I don't live near Aldis, but right now I kinda wish that I did :-)

    ReplyDelete