Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Horse Head Mantle

You know those little things you dream of in a home?  One of mine was a mantle to be able to change up and decorate however I liked.  Now that we have our own, the possibilities are endless!  I can't wait to hang stockings on ours this Christmas!

Becky got me this plaster horse head for my birthday last year and I've been dying to put it on a mantle!  I got the vintage books from the free shelf in the library at college and have been saving them for this very thing.  The book ends and green floral artwork are from flea markets.

I plan on changing our mantle set-up often.  I just can't keep things the same for too long...anyone else have that problem??


Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great Wednesday.





4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! You're so lucky to have a mantle! And you decorate it just DARLING! That's one thing I've always wished I had..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mantle! The horse finally has a home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem. But i do love it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies. I know Becky, and they thought we were crazy...

    ReplyDelete