Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Do Wish List...

I'll probably be making lots of posts about our new house/home decor because I just can't get it off my mind.  I'm so excited to be able to do some of the things I've been wanting to for the last few years.  I couldn't stop talking about it with Justin.  He suggested I make a list of everything so we can see what should be top on the list and start from there.  He knows me too well.  I tend to get a little ahead of myself.  I havn't quite put them in order yet, but here's the top ten!

  
Paint

  
Tile the Kitchen
  
Revamp old furniture

  
Make curtains for the tall windows in the living and dining



 
Replace the light fixtures


 
Find a TV Stand
 
Take down the old wallpaper

 
Set up Justin's Office and my sewing room!
 
Lay out my sheepskin rug by the fireplace...
 
Decorate the Mantle!

I realize that this is not all going to happen all at once, or look anything like these photos, BUT I am so excited to get started on a few things as soon as we move in.  Looking forward to sharing some before/after photos with you over time.


aparmenttherapy.com, chiclittlehouse.blogspot.com, contemporaryfloorcoverings.com, decor4u.com, designsponge.com, flickr.com, thisnext.com, uk.photos.com,





4 comments:

  1. You could've replaced "Justin" with "Bobby" in that paragraph, and that's the exact conversation we had after our recent house purchase. :) He told me to make a list, and we're slowly tackling each project. I know how you feel! So much to do...and such excitement! Have fun, Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I can't wait to see it :) Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks u guys! Ha Emily that's funny. I guess we just need some guidelines sometimes. Thank the Lord for our husbands! I'd love to see pics of what you guys are doing with your home. Do you put them on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so exciting! We just moved too and I had to start a new blog just to organize all our ideas. Can't wait to see your projects take shape...maybe I'll swoop some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete