Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making a house a home...

Even thought there's still lots to do one the house, it's starting to feel like home.  It's not the space you're in, but what you do with it and who is sharing it with you!  My mom brought over these beautiful flowers the other day from her and Dad's house.  It made me so happy!  They still look beautiful sitting on our kitchen island. 

I've been trying not to hang anything on walls or do any major decorating until I got the things painted that I wanted done.  BUT...I made an exception for this adorable yellow clock that my sweet friend, Trish, gave us for a house warming gift.

So here's to the FIRST EVER nail hammered in our walls!  One of many to come I know=)





It's so hard for me to wait for the fun things!  I just want to get to the decor NOW!  Patience...

Kendra

1 comment: