Monday, May 9, 2011

It all comes at Once...

I'm not sure why this seems to happen, but every year about this time, things get a little crazy!  I suppose the graduations and weddings add on to that a bit! Add on moving and we've got quite the month!  lately I feel like I just can't keep up with it all.  I'm not complaining about having work to do, or a house to move in to...I'm just excited for things to die down a bit.

Here are some things that are coming up for me this week:

  • On top of my part time job, work lots with Sharon on a fun wedding we get to be a part of! 
  • Finish a side job that my mom and I are doing together.  There are 1200 shirt tags we are working on for a woman who just started her own company! I'm glad I get to do it with my mom, but it is a lot to take on!
  • Keep packing boxes!!! 
  • Attempt to paint and move in to our house this weekend!  

 My Side Project:

I'm working on a t-shirt design for you young ladies. It's a really simple design on comfy shirts!  I work at a local Screen-printing Company where I see lots of shirts go in and out.  I've been wanting to try designing a few of my own.

So, I ordered some really soft, comfy American Apparel shirts that I know you will love.  I can't wait to get them printed.  I wanted to share my design with you because I'm having a hard time deciding on the best one (I know they're really similar).   Justin and I put our heads together and these are what we came up with.  I'd love to hear what you think!  They will be printed with really thin ink (a vintage look ). 

#1

 #2
Hope you all had a good Mother's Day weekend!  Oh and if my posting is a bit sporadic this week, you'll know why!

3 comments:

  1. I like the first one better! Maybe because the curve on the bottom is smoother, making it more feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janae=) I think I agree with you. We might just go with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both! I just hope I classify as one of the "young ladies." Ha!

    ReplyDelete