Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home Office Project

Our huge weekend of successful projects with the family has still left me in awe.  Now I'm left wondering what to do next...I don't know where to start.  I tend to start a project and then think of a way more fun one in the middle of it.  So I'm going to make a list.  A LONG list.  I'm not a list person, but I think it would do me good.

I think the first room to semi-fix up is Justin's home office.  I'm so excited for him that he finally gets a clean, easy to think in room.  I went to the fabric store today to look for some drape fabric to replace the ugly floral ones that grace the wall now.  The man in the store was so nice!  I wasn't sure about the color and the fabric looked like it had some slightly washed out patches from sun or something.  He told me to just take the entire bolt home and look at it to see if I liked it...if I did, then I could come back and pay him!  I was kinda shocked.  People just aren't that trusting anymore.  It made me feel good=)

I'll show you some progress photos soon of the office.  We took down the wallpaper border and painted the room so far.  Just that makes so much difference.

Here are some pics I've found for inspiration so far:




















Hope you are having a great week. 

Come back tomorrow to find out what the mystery piece was from last week!

Kendra



homeofficedesign.blog138.fc2.com, dexknows.com, unplggd.com, decodir.com, pitut.com, iroonie.com, interior-design-daily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment