Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wood Floor Dream

Justin and I are still looking for our first home to buy.  We are having a hard time deciding on THE ONE.  I'm sure any of you who have gone through the first time home-buyer thing know what that's all about.  People say it's good to be picky...but I feel like we might be a little too picky.
Some people have suggested that writing lists of our top "wants" in a house might help.  I guess we've both done that...sorta.  For both of us, location is huge.  I have some wants that are purely that...wants.  But if we have the option of choosing our home, why not?

One of my tops on my list are WOOD FLOORS! I don't know why, but I have just always loved them. I think they just feel like a blank canvas for everything else in the room. Things just seem to pop on a wood floor.  Here are some fun wood floor pics to inspire.













Isn't this puzzle floor so neat!  I've never seen it before. Would be so fun in a kids room!

At the end of the day, I realize that I am blessed to have a roof over my head.  I will be thankful for wherever we end up living...wood floors would be a perk...

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Wood floors can turn your house a home. You will get a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Also, wooden floors last for a life time. Finally, a great plus is that they are easy to clean. It’s understandable that you love wood floors. Many of us feel the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete