Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall Line

I am so behind on posting!  I still havn't put up pics from that adorable June wedding.  I'll try and get on that.

I have been busy lately with finishing up my submissions for Red Velvet and helping Sharon again with some stuff with her latest project, Jellybeans. ( An adorable kids store that just opened today!)  You should go check that out if you get a chance.

I am so excited about having the chance to be a part of Red Velvet Art!  My stuff was just posted today on their website (tagged Lonie Mae).  Here are a few of my own pics.  Venture over to their site to see more @ www.redvelvetart.com (click on fashion to find dresses)










6 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I am so excited it's up! I'll go have a look :) . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEndra. Can't get over your amazingness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some of these while I was at RVA the other day. No idea it was your stuff! Love it Kendra!

    ReplyDelete