Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Weddings

So, I've been busy working on my clothing and bags for my RVA submissions.  It's been so fun.  I can't wait to show you it all when I get done!

I'm also super excited about having the opportunity to help out with some weddings this summer.  I had the opportunity to help Sharon Taylor a few weekends ago at a wedding at the Firehouse.  I did the flowers for the reception tables and got to help with set-up/a little decor.  It was super fun working with Sharon.  She is SO talented!  She has a very unique style that I love.

One thing I was really impressed with is how well she was able to let others help her.  I know it's hard to pass things on when you know exactly how it should look.  I have a hard time with that myself.  But she was great at it.  I feel honored to be able to work alongside her.

I don't have any pictures from the wedding I helped with yet, but here are some of Sharon's Amazing designs.  She does events and interiors as well.  Pics found here: (sharontaylordesigns.com)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are so pretty and amazing. I love it. ...so fun!!!! I am sure she loves having you to work by her side to help because you have a God given talent of turning nothing into the cutest thing that a lot of us don't have. Everything you do always turns out so perfect and cute! I love looking at all your stuff and I think I am going to need one of your bags soon...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karlee. You're so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete