Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dreamy Patios

There's just something about sitting on the patio in the summer that makes your day a little happier.  I love sitting on our porch and watching the trees blow in the wind and feeling the sun and the breeze on my face.  A friend just said the other day, "sunshine really is good for the soul."  It is so true...everybody needs it.

Someday I want a really big porch with lots of fun furniture and plants everywhere.  As Justin and I always say, "someday"....  ( Not that we are unhappy with where we are at, it's just fun to think about the future.)

Here's a few fun patios pics I found...


I love these pieces of furniture!  I mean how could your porch not look good?

Toss some fun pillows on...



Grab a snack and make some home-made lemonade!


Don't forget the ferns. They make this porch look so dreamy!

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment